Bullet Proof Retirement Webinar
Do you know your number?
During this webinar, we will help you understand what your ‘Number’ is and why you need to know it.
- Your ‘Number’ is the amount of money you will need to get you through what could be a 30-year retirement. Quite often, many people approaching or transitioning into retirement don’t know their number and if that’s the case, they have NO PLAN.
- Even for those with their number worked out the enemy ‘inflation’ can often be missed. What costs £1 at the start of a 30-year retirement will in all likelihood costs £2.50 in the 30th year – if we look back at inflation over the last 3 decades. If inflation has been omitted the plan can fall apart.
- If you’re spending too much on your adviser, or the funds you invest in, or the product wrappers, you may not achieve your number and miss out on your dream retirement lifestyle having run with a BAD PLAN.
- Or if you’re invested too heavily into the most commonly used type of investment as people approach and pass into retirement (I’ll share this with you on the webinar) you’ll probably fall short here too having been set up with the WRONG PLAN.
- You will learn how to accelerate the growth of your investment and retirement plans through the inclusion of evidence-based investments that have been proven to work over the last 7 decades and are supported by Nobel prize winning research.
- And I’ll share two asset classes that you can put into your pension, ISA or general investments that will supercharge your plan having outperformed main equity markets since time began.
- Finally, I’ll explain how my 4 part estate plan will protect everything you’ve worked hard to create and pass it on to children or other beneficiaries safely and tax efficiently.
So, in summary, these 7 steps will provide you with a Bullet Proof Retirement.
- You’ll learn how to calculate the number you need, to live the life you want and maintain it into the future and never run out of money.
- And how to hit it by selecting the right types of investments and avoiding all of common pitfalls.
- With a succession plan to provide a safe passage to send your wealth onwards.
If you would like to find out how Wilcocks & Wilcocks can help you to organise your investments, assist in planning for your retirement, and help to secure your family’s financial future, please get in touch today.
With honest, straightforward and practical advice based on evidence and academic research, Martin and Robert Wilcocks are here to guide you. If you would like to find out more about our CLEARER wealth management program and how it will benefit you, do not hesitate to get in contact today.
It starts with a conversation. Call Martin and Robert Wilcocks on 0345 200 4041, or complete the simple contact form below to begin the process. We look forward to hearing from you.